آمار

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Man speared by 13 metal rods


A Chinese man is recovering after he was impaled by an astonishing 13 metal rods in an accident at a concrete factory.

Wang Tao, 24, from Xian, western China, had been making steel reinforced concrete blocks for the building trade when a mold exploded sending the rods into his thigh and hip like spears.

Some of the rods were so long that workmates had to cut them off with an angle grinder so Tao could fit into the ambulance.

But now - after a four hour op at Xijing Hospital - he says he can't wait to get back to work.

"It stung a bit at the time but I was so shocked I didn't feel much," he said.

"I'm told I'll make a full recovery and I can't wait to get back and laugh about this with my mates."

Source:  http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Man_speared_by_13_metal_rods?sid=7eec59394557

No comments:

Post a Comment